With over 20 years’ experience working to help businesses, charities and communities make changes to processes and behaviours, The Mallows Company can help you find the right solution to manage your project.
Our recent projects include:
- Securing funding for a manufacturing business to implement a 5S programme
- Supporting a small national charity to set up and develop a grants process and to start fundraising
- Facilitating a governance review of a regional charity and supporting its trustees in their taking strategic decisions in a challenging funding climate
- Researching local stories to promote tourism opportunities
- Administering a national Christian charity
- Organising a 3 day international conference
Our repeat custom is testament to our success, with clients returning to us because of our “attention to detail”, our “calm and professional approach” and our ability to achieve the impossible.
“The Mallows Company has provided a number of different services to us since we launched in 2000, including the development of our bespoke databases and training for our personnel, both in IT and finance. When we first planned our anti-bullying project, I told Rachel it would be my dream to have Esther Rantzen launch the campaign – and she made it happen! She is an extremely diligent, professional and generous person and I have no doubt that the significant growth and success of our award-winning charity has in part been to her company’s services and guidance.” Jane Deamer – Chief Executive, Service Six