Carlsberg UK Northamptonshire Food and Drink Awards
- Staging a high-profile launch event attracting key sponsors and sector supporters
- Attracting countywide participation from potential entrants and public engagement through interactive categories
- Staging various judging processes including panel sessions, cook-offs and mystery shopping
- Securing support from celebrity chefs, food writers and catering companies of national renown
- Organising and hosting the black tie Awards Dinner for 450 people
- Planning and co-ordinating all press and public relations activity
“The Mallows Company has created something special with the Northamptonshire Food and Drink Awards, bringing the whole county together for a celebration of the best food, drink and talent that Northamptonshire offers. Rachel and Anna, alongside their wider team, are incredibly professional and keep me involved at each stage of the event. Carlsberg UK is proud to have a longstanding association with the Northamptonshire Food and Drink Awards which is testament to the hard work, dedication and passion of The Mallows Company.” Andrew Roache – External Communications Manager, Carlsberg UK.
For the latest information for businesses that wish to trade food and drinks in the EU after exit: The European Commission has published the following guidance: EC guidance on goods on the market.
This addresses various aspects of EU Food law after exit, including clarification on their interpretation of goods placed on the market: “If an individual food product has been placed on the EU-27 market before the withdrawal date, i.e. it has been (a) held in the EU27 for the purpose of sale, including offering for sale or any other form of transfer, whether free of charge or not; or (b) sold, distributed, of transferred by other forms to the EU27, this “stock” of food can continue to be sold, distributed or transferred in the EU27 as of the withdrawal date without the need for labelling changes”.
Further updates will be placed on gov.uk