Executive Coaching & Business Mentoring
– Newly promoted and getting to grips with the corporate environment?
– Not getting the results you want from your people?
– Struggling with the impact of down-sizing or fast growth?
– Dealing with uncertainties?
– Responsible and accountable with little authority and power?
Do you want…
– Leadership leverage?
– Support to develop innovation?
– Structure to think through the issues to find solutions?
– Ownership of the routes to development and success?
If the answer to any of the above is ‘yes’, Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring can provide the solution, with a targeted approach to identify your goals and the best ways to achieve them.
The Mallows Company recognises that your greatest asset is your staff and that realising their potential is critical to your business success! Through our team of highly qualified and experienced coaches and mentors, we offer a confidential service that can be uniquely tailored to your company’s key issues to achieve defined deliverables and measurable outcomes.
We do this by:
- Focussing on real business challenges such that positive outcomes have a direct impact on your business success
- Developing leadership behaviours to encourage improved team performance
- Stimulating innovation and creativity to prompt solutions-focussed approaches and lateral thinking
- Ensuring personal ownership of the solutions and a willingness to implement them
Better performance leads to greater confidence which in turn means the uncertainties of change are viewed as opportunity rather than a threat. Confidence and positivity are also infectious and will spread throughout the team, such that your company sees an exponential return on its investment.
“We had a long standing relationship with The Mallows Company albeit on an ad-hoc basis, so when we decided as a senior leadership team to enlist some help with defining our strategy, aligning our thinking and helping us improve our effectiveness as individuals, Rachel and her team were first on our list.
They took time to thoroughly understand our needs and drew up a Leadership programme consisting of interactive group workshop sessions, follow ups, and 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring sessions initially over a 3 month period. As we have progressed along our learning journey, they have recognised other areas we needed to focus on and have adapted their support accordingly.
We now have a strategy and business plan and we are all focussed on aligning our departmental objectives with company objectives. We know we still have a way to go to become the best leaders we can, but Mallows have given us all the tools to improve our effectiveness and work as leaders rather than just managers.
We continue our mentoring sessions as our learning never stops and have plans to carry out more training throughout the business to help us to grow.
I would recommend engaging the Mallows team as they are committed to your success and we certainly wouldn’t be in the position we are in without their support.” Louise Biggs – HR Manager, RML Group