Rachel and all the team at The Mallows Company were deeply saddened to learn of the death of Jeff Whitaker, co-founder and CEO of Awards sponsor Whitco Catering and Bakery Equipment Ltd.
Jeff was a warm and generous supporter of the Carlsberg UK Northamptonshire Food and Drink Awards and, with his wife Vita, was driven not only to making their own company successful, but also to supporting the growth and talent of the food and drink sector in Northamptonshire, for which the county owes a great debt of gratitude.
Our thoughts are with Vita, his family, friends and his Whitco colleagues at this very difficult time.
To read the tribute from Whitco’s Managing Director, Tony Butler, please click here
Wellingborough Library ROSE
Wednesday 14th February
ROSE – Real Options for Skills & Employment
7 Pebble Lane (near Market Square) Wellingborough
Drop in any time between 10.00 am and 1.00 pm
100+ LOCAL JOBS!
- Meet local employers
- 100+ local vacancies on display across all sectors
- Self-employment opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities – often a springboard to paid employment
- Meet Training Providers to discuss Higher Education or short courses
- FREE Careers advice
- FREE CV writing assistance – if you have one bring it with you
- FREE Interviewing skills training
- FREE Job search techniques coaching
For more information please contact:
Clare Golley at The Mallows Company on 01933 664437 email@example.com
A skills audit will capture the current skills of employees and highlight possible gaps where new skills or professional guidance may be required.
For further info please call Lottie on 01933664437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org