Wellingborough Library ROSE
Tuesday 17th October
ROSE – Real Options for Skills & Employment
7 Pebble Lane (near Market Square) Wellingborough
Drop in any time between 10.00 am and 1.00 pm
100+ LOCAL JOBS!
- Meet local employers
- 100+ local vacancies on display across all sectors
- Self-employment opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities – often a springboard to paid employment
- Meet Training Providers to discuss Higher Education or short courses
- FREE Careers advice
- FREE CV writing assistance – if you have one bring it with you
- FREE Interviewing skills training
- FREE Job search techniques coaching
For more information please contact:
Clare Golley at The Mallows Company on 01933 664437 firstname.lastname@example.org
A skills audit will capture the current skills of employees and highlight possible gaps where new skills or professional guidance may be required.
For further info please call Lottie on 01933664437 or email email@example.com
Project Co-ordinator – Mentoring
We are looking for an experienced manager of people who can effectively market, promote and develop the FEAST Mentoring services to the food and drink sector. Ideally you should have a manufacturing background and understand the pressures and pinch points of business and business growth. The role is a combination of Mentoring, administration and co-ordinating Mentors with Mentees, interviewing prospective Mentors and working collaboratively with the regional team.
Salary c. £22k to £24k
Applications to be received by Friday 29th September 2017
Please send cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org